The purpose of the LBRCA is to enhance the economic vitality of the City of Blue Ridge and Fannin County by preserving and protecting Lake Blue Ridge and its surroundings, to enhance the water quality, fishery, boating safety, and aesthetic values of Lake Blue Ridge as a public recreational facility for today and for future generations, while respecting the interests of the public. You do not have to be a resident or lake property owner to join. Membership is open to all!
Why be a Corporate Sponsor? LBRCA is an all-volunteer organization and relies on the support of residents and local businesses.
- Sponsorships are $250 per calendar year and entitle sponsors to exclusive access to our members through the various LBRCA channels.
- Reach our database of over 700 email addresses of members and people interested in Lake Blue Ridge – a customer base that is eager to eat, shop and support local businesses in the area.
- Your business logo, information and website link will be embedded in the LBRCA website- driving traffic to your site or digital media channels.
- We will offer Corporate Sponsors posts for their business and announcements for promotions, etc. Our website will highlight a monthly “Sponsor Spotlight” with information about your business.
- The LBRCA website has been getting over 200 visitors each week, with up to 300 views on its website.
- The LBRCA Facebook page reaches over 120 people each week.
- LBRCA also plans to send out quarterly email newsletters to all LBRCA members and interested people (approximately 700 email addresses) with interesting information about Lake Blue Ridge in 2019.
- Your business will also be invited to host or speak at a LBRCA meeting or event. The LBRCA values, and looks forward to, your support.