The purpose of the LBRCA is to enhance the economic vitality of the City of Blue Ridge and Fannin County by preserving and protecting Lake Blue Ridge and its surroundings, to enhance the water quality, fishery, boating safety, and aesthetic values of Lake Blue Ridge as a public recreational facility for today and for future generations, while respecting the interests of the public. You do not have to be a resident or lake property owner to join. Membership is open to all!
- Receive timely updates on lake conditions and TVA activities relevant to the lake
- Links to marine-related information of value
- Information about lake business sponsors
- Representation to the TVA, U.S. Forest Service, Georgia Department of Natural Resources (DNR), Fannin County, and the City of Blue Ridge on matters of importance
- References that can be contacted for questions of interest
- Updates regarding social activities related to our lake culture
You also will be a part of a civic association that is doing good things in the community:
- Sponsorship of a scholarship fund for a local high school student
- Environmental education activities for visitors and the local population
- Support for shoreline cleanups
- Organization of social activities throughout the year such as the July 4th Boat Parade and fireworks, summer Friday night boat tie-ups, and Poker Run
Note: Family memberships are non-tax deductible donation
and are extended to one vote per membership.
If you would prefer to mail a check for your dues or donation,
please click here to download a membership form to print out
and send in with your check. Our mailing address is
Lake Blue Ridge Civic Association to P.O. Box 2362,
Blue Ridge, GA 30513.